Our labels and partners
The brand "Qualité Tourisme", created by the state, corresponds to a quality approach based on the quality of hospitality, service, professionalism, and development of local resources.
The quality charter of your holidays.
Everywhere campsites Camp Quality is committed to providing you:
- a warm welcome
- precise and true information
- a private location neat
- a valued and respected environment
The Green Key establishment is:
- a framework of respect for the environment and natural resources,
- an environmental policy based on continuous improvement and on criteria for water management, waste, energy and procurement officials,
- managers and teams concerned sharing eco-gestures for stays engaged.
"Family Plus destination for young and old" is the label which families can refer to a successful stay!
Several beaches of the resort of Fouesnant-Les Glénan are labélisées "Blue Flag" each year for 16 years!
Created by the French Office for the Foundation for Environmental Education in Europe in 1985, the Blue Flag values each year municipalities and marinas, which lead to a permanent policy research and sustainable implementation for a quality environment.
This ecolabel can educate and motivate local authorities or managers marina so that they take into account the criterion "environment" in their policy of economic development and tourism, complementing and strengthening of national guidelines and / or European.